Re: splitting the ocaml package ???

Sven LUTHER <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr> writes:

> On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 11:08:24AM +0200, Remi VANICAT wrote:

[...]

> > > well, this and anyway, up/down arrow don't seem to work. I would have liked
> > > for it to be built against libreadline ...
> >
> > there is the ledit program that can be found on the inria ftp that
> > replace more or less the readline library. It is really usefull, and
> > not only for ocaml
>
> mmm, will try it, would be nice to package it, what license comes it
> under ?  Or maybe it would be nice to have it included in the
> ocaml-tools package ?

I have just look at it : It seem that there is no license. It was
written by Daniel de Rauglaudre and can be found at the following ftp
site:
ftp://ftp.inria.fr/INRIA/Projects/cristal/Daniel.de_Rauglaudre/Tools/

I have also found the ILE program, written in C, that seem to do similar
stuff, and is free (bsd like license) see
http://www.npc.de/ocaml/linkdb/link_editor_orig.cgi?edit_page=show&id=233
--
Rémi Vanicat
vanicat@labri.u-bordeaux.fr