Re: splitting the ocaml package ???

On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 11:55:08AM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> > there is the ledit program that can be found on the inria ftp that
> > replace more or less the readline library. It is really usefull, and
> > not only for ocaml
>
> mmm, will try it, would be nice to package it, what license comes it under ?
> Or maybe it would be nice to have it included in the ocaml-tools package ?

ledit is pretty useful in combination with ocaml e coqtop.
Is small enough (200kb) to fit in ocaml-tools package but I think that
it can be packaged by itself cause is not strictly related to ocaml but
is more general pourpose for many textual apps.

Bye

--
	- Zack -

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate Student of Computer Science at University of Bologna, Italy
SysAdm of verdicchio.students.cs.unibo.it (130.136.3.134)
	"Information wants to be Open"