findlib-0.5-test2

The second test release,

http://www.ocaml-programming.de/packages/findlib-0.5-test2.tar.gz

contains checks for package and module conflicts, and it contains
ocamlfind-mini. This is the downstripped version of ocamlfind that
fits in one file (24k). It is not a shell script, but an O'Caml script
because that was much less work (btw. this is the first time I think
that the scripting feature of O'Caml is useful - however there are
some very painful lines of code, e.g. I implemented reading a directory
by calling Sys.command "ls >file" because this works with the default
"ocaml" interpreter).

The "$(prefix)" feature has not yet found the way into the Makefile, but this
is still in my TODO list.

Gerd
Gerd Stolpmann      Telefon: +49 6151 997705 (privat)
Viktoriastr. 100
64293 Darmstadt     EMail:   gerd@gerd-stolpmann.de
Germany