Re: findlib-0.5-test2

On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 12:05:10AM +0100, Gerd Stolpmann wrote:
> The second test release,
>
> http://www.ocaml-programming.de/packages/findlib-0.5-test2.tar.gz
>
> contains checks for package and module conflicts, and it contains
> ocamlfind-mini. This is the downstripped version of ocamlfind that
> fits in one file (24k). It is not a shell script, but an O'Caml script
> because that was much less work (btw. this is the first time I think
> that the scripting feature of O'Caml is useful - however there are
> some very painful lines of code, e.g. I implemented reading a directory
> by calling Sys.command "ls >file" because this works with the default
> "ocaml" interpreter).
>
> The "$(prefix)" feature has not yet found the way into the Makefile, but this
> is still in my TODO list.

Well, what I've to do ?
Build the package for test2 or wait for test 3 ?

P.S. you can find the new deb package of test 1, now renamed
"ocaml-findlib"

--
	- Zack -

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate Student of Computer Science at University of Bologna, Italy
SysAdm of verdicchio.students.cs.unibo.it (130.136.3.134)
	"Information wants to be Open"