on ocaml-extra-libs

I not agree with the build of an 'ocaml-extra-libs' package, I prefer
keep the packages separated.
This is only for the reason of the finer dependencies control we may
obtain keeping them separeted.
Another reason is that a user may want to install only one library of
the bounce provided by ocaml-extra-libs and use another version of a
library provided in the same package (this is possibile and easy with
findlib).

Another point of interest: ok, it's better to keep optionally the
dependencies on ocaml-findlib, but in doing this we have to fork the
installation methods on the makefiles.
For now I can only build netstring and pxp package depending on
ocaml-findlib, in future ....
Better if the various modules provides natively the two possible
installation, now all the package from ocaml-programmind.de _require_
ocaml-findlib for installation.
This is why we start packaging ocaml-findlib some times ago.

Bye

--
	- Zack -

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate Student of Computer Science at University of Bologna, Italy
SysAdm of verdicchio.students.cs.unibo.it (130.136.3.134)
	"Information wants to be Open"