Re: Packages for gtkmathview and minidom

On Thu, Jan 25, 2001 at 10:26:20 +0100, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> Ok, will look (next week) but could you recall use the web pages and other
> such stuff ?

 Sorry. Here it is:

 By the way, a member of my team is also becoming a debian
 maintainer but, as you know, this requires time. Then
 we will be glad to maintain these packages ourselves.
 If you are going to have a look next week, I hope you will
 find also the .tar.gz of the new release (1.0) on-line, instead
 that using CVS.

Real name: Claudio Sacerdoti Coen
Graduate Computer Science Student at University of Bologna
Now at INRIA (Sophia-Antipolis, France)
E-mail: sacerdot@cs.unibo.it