Packages for gtkmathview and minidom

 Hi to everyone,

 as promised, the new releases of the gtkmathview widget,
 the minidom implementation on which it depends and the two
 bindings to OCaml are ready to be released. (They will be
 on-line as soon as the sick main developer is ready to
 return to work ;-)

 As Sven proposed some time ago, we have written the debian
 specs for the two packages. Can someone (Sven?) check
 if they are all right and sponsor them? [The specs are
 in the debian directory in the on-line CVS repository].
 Soon after we can think at the specs for the OCaml bindings, but
 here we are not practical and we will appreciate help.

 				Thanks in advance,
				    C.S.C.

Real name: Claudio Sacerdoti Coen
Graduate Computer Science Student at University of Bologna
Now at INRIA (Sophia-Antipolis, France)
E-mail: sacerdot@cs.unibo.it
http://caristudenti.cs.unibo.it/~sacerdot