Re: LablGtk packages planned/done ?

On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 02:50:54PM +0100, Claudio Sacerdoti Coen wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 14:16:30 +0100, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> > >  3) When the package will be available, I will try to package another
> > >     binding for another widget: http://www.cs.unibo.it/helm/software/mml-widget
> > Don't know about it, what does it do ?
>
>  It's a Gtk Widget fully compliant with the MathML2.0 W3C Candidate
>  Reccomendation and is DOM based. In practice, it is a widget to
>  show complex mathematical expressions written in MathML.
>  It is developed by Luca Padovani, a member of the HELM project
>  of which I am a member too. The binding for OCaml (LablGtk)
>  just exists. We would be very happy to see it in the debian
>  distribution.

mmm, ...

you have a plain binding or an OO binding for them ? I am not familiar with
lablgtk internals, but in mlgtk, you have the Gtk/Glib/Gdk interface which
provide you non OO stubs, and then GtkObj that provides you with a more
typesafe OO wrapping on top of them.

Should we package it all by itself ? is it a C widget with an ulterior ocaml
binding, or a plain ocaml widget ? Is the non ocaml version already packaged ?
should we package both together ?