Re: LablGtk packages planned/done ?

On Mon, Nov 27, 2000 at 11:49:48AM -0500, Michael Welsh Duggan wrote:
> David.Mentre@irisa.fr (David Mentré) writes:
>
> > Hi all debian/ocaml users/programmers,
> >
> > Is there any plan to package LablGtk et LablGL bindings[1]? Those
> > bidings are similare to mlgtk but they use fully the labels mode.
>
> Sven filed an ITP for these a while back.  I don't know what happened
> to that, however.  (I had planned to package these myself before I
> noticed the ITP.

Sorry, i had packages of both of them around. I thought i had them uploaded,
don't know exactly what went wrong, don't remember. Anyway, all of it went
away when my disk crashed few weeks ago anyway. Do you want to package those
libraries ? I will give it a try this weekend, and also see if i can get back
the packages from some archive.

BTW, for David Mentré, you can use mlgtk in the meantime, it is an already
packaged gtk+ binding, or compile lablgtk yourself.