Re: LablGtk packages planned/done ?

On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 14:16:30 +0100, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> >  3) When the package will be available, I will try to package another
> >     binding for another widget: http://www.cs.unibo.it/helm/software/mml-widget
> Don't know about it, what does it do ?

 It's a Gtk Widget fully compliant with the MathML2.0 W3C Candidate
 Reccomendation and is DOM based. In practice, it is a widget to
 show complex mathematical expressions written in MathML.
 It is developed by Luca Padovani, a member of the HELM project
 of which I am a member too. The binding for OCaml (LablGtk)
 just exists. We would be very happy to see it in the debian
 distribution.

 			Regards,
			C.S.C.

Real name: Claudio Sacerdoti Coen
Graduate Computer Science Student at University of Bologna
Now on leaving at INRIA (Rocquencourt)
E-mail: sacerdot@cs.unibo.it
http://caristudenti.cs.unibo.it/~sacerdot