Re: More Wishes

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, Giovanni Sce wrote:

> I'm not sure what is the latest level of activity, from Alioth doesn't look much
> active lately, I'll check more and see if the wiki has been changing and maybe
> start to throws some ideas there.

It is true that the Alioth project does not reflect a very active
picture of the project, and I agree with Vagrant that many people who
have been involved in the project have been side-tracked by too many
things in life recently, however there has been recently some exciting
movement.

Many Debian-NP members met in Brasil during the Debconf and managed to
forge ahead in laying down much of the development foundations. We
should be posting this report to the news section of the web site
soon. There has been more visible activity on the developer list, and
if you watch the Subversion commits via an RSS reader, or on the IRC
channel you will see that Vagrant has been making some incredible
progress lately.

micah