Re: Hello

Le vendredi 12 novembre 2004 à 10:36 -0200, Daniel Tygel a écrit :
> Hi Giovanni and others in this Debian NP list,
>
>   my name is Daniel, from Brasil, somehow in the same situation as
> Gio: looking for some linux distro well suited for desktop's use in
> old computers.
Could you define "old computers"?
We are building a CDD (Custom Debian Distribution) aimed at the
non-profit sector in Belgium. We are focusing on minimum PII with 128MB
RAM and 3GB disk space.
It is my understanding that debian-np is CD-based, so needs a lot more
RAM, and is not built from the ground up to install to the disk.
Currently most work is done in French, but we are also open to English
and Spanish and would love to have more contributors from around the
world.

http://www.bxlug.be/librassoc

[..]