Re: Debian-NP logo

> Salute,
>
> Well I just had a look at Calen's designs and they're great - using both
> the debian logo and tux all in one - which definitely links NP (in the
> public's mind)
> to Debian and Linux in no uncertain terms. We have to then think whether
> this is
> our primary objective (using popular symbols to gain interest and support
> for NP)
> or whether we want to create a logo that symbolizes NP's spirit and the
> Open Source
> philosophy through something unique.

I think this depends on weather the OS is going to be Debian with a few mods
and NP software(in witch case I would create a new logo with the old debian
logo in it someware, and maybe tux too :-) or more of a whole new linux (in
witch case I would create a hole new logo, with out any old linux logos)

> No doubt, the objective is in between...
> Great talent and skill, Calen.
> Michelle (Ribeiro) & Jake, your comments are needed at this stage...
>
> Regards,
> Shango

Calne Kennedy
CEO Internet Boy Inc. - InterentBoy.NET