Morphix Debian-NP server (was IRC Meeting Summary/Log and some other things)

> > I've started to play with Morphix module building, I'd like to try to beef up
> > the bare server module with samba, swat, webmin, internet connection sharing
> > with firewall, an accounting software and a groupware... what do you think of
> > it as a first list?
>
> I do hope you're talking about the server module, or you might be trying to
> invent the wheel again; it already contains samba and webmin, but no firewall,
> accounting software or groupware:
>http://am.xs4all.nl/phpwiki/index.php/MainServer

Yeah, you're right... I intended to use the MainServer (and write Bare
instead).. obviously I don't want to redo a work already done :-)) (life is too
short for this)

> Anyway, I'm interested in what you can do with this. The servermodule isn't
> really getting updated much (lack of interest), so if you decide to build a
> NP-specific one (or a new one from scratch) I'd gladly help you out with any
> problems. Might even drop the current one for yours if it's better, was hoping
> to set up a distributed effort of module-maintaining. The modules lend themselfs
> for it, and I'm too lazy, euh, swamped, to maintain them all...

Well, I don't have too much free time (to say the least), but I have a real
interest (technically and "morally") in this project, so I intend to invest some
time on this "thing". I'd like to know if there are other people which could
lend a hand.

Bye

Gianluca

P.S. please reply only to the list