Re: Jussi Pakkanen: Declaration of intent to become a DM+account

On Thu, 23 Mar 2023 at 16:25, Pierre-Elliott Bécue <peb@debian.org> wrote:

> Access to porter boxes to non Debian Members are given because there's a
> need, not in anticipation of a potential future need.
>
> Do you currently *need* acces to a porter box?

At the time this request was filed, yes. The bug referenced above
(1032168) only occurred on s390x during a package build.

At this moment, I don't need it, because I was graciously given
temporary access to a similar machine by Paul Gevers and I could debug
the issue.

Historically these sorts of issues have occurred maybe once per year.
I understand if this is too rare to provide access so you can close
this as not needing to be fixed but OTOH waiting several weeks to get
access rights when issues do occur is not very convenient either.