Re: Jussi Pakkanen: Declaration of intent to become a DM+account

Jussi Pakkanen <jpakkane@gmail.com> wrote on 22/03/2023 at 17:18:02+0100:

> On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 at 11:24, Pierre-Elliott Bécue <peb@debian.org> wrote:
>
>> Could you please give me the exact list of the architectures porter
>> boxes you'd need access to? I'll need that for DSA to act upon your request.
>
> Ideally all of them because I can't know in advance what platforms are
> going to sprout bugs. But traditionally the problems have manifested
> on s390x and aarch64.

Hi,

Also being a member of DSA, I think this will not be possible as you ask
it.

Access to porter boxes to non Debian Members are given because there's a
need, not in anticipation of a potential future need.

Do you currently *need* acces to a porter box?

Regards,
--
PEB