Re: Mark Hindley: Declaration of intent to become a DD, upl.

Dear Mark,

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 05:30:04PM -0000, Mark Hindley (via nm.debian.org) wrote:
> I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to Debian Developer,
> uploading.  I have maintained a number of packages since 2007 including
> apt-cacher, pgtcl and pfm. Recently I have also introduced elogind to Debian.
>
> I would like to be able to upload my work without seeking sponsorship.

You are explicitly talking about "uploading your work", and also looking
at your DDPO (I didn't look any deeper) you don't seem to be active in
any other package (e.g. team uploads, QA uploads, NMUs, ..).

As such, I wonder why you are applying for DD instead of DM.
Your application also doesn't state any other kind of work besides
packaging, so I wonder if DD was really what you were planning to apply
for and why.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo