Re: Tong Sun: Advocate

On Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 11:08 PM Sergio Durigan Junior
<sergiodj@debian.org> wrote:

> On Sunday, January 17 2021, Utkarsh Gupta wrote:
>
> > For nm.debian.org, at 2021-01-17:
> > I support Tong Sun <suntong001@users.sourceforge.net>'s request to become Debian Developer, uploading.
> > I have worked with Tong Sun on a couple of golang packages for a couple of months now and I would
> > like him to be able to upload packages on his own.
>
> Hi Utkarsh, Tong,
>
> It seems to me, judging from outside (and without having actually seeing
> the work you've done) that you don't have too much experience working
> together.  This can be problematic, especially if the work was done in
> private and in the context of a team collaboration, for example.

Thanks for the positive criticism. May I know what is the problem
with/when the work was done in private please? And also what would the
problem be in the context of a team collaboration. That indeed has
been the case for most/all of the go packages that I worked with
Utkarsh.