Re: Jerome Charaoui: Declaration of intent

Hello,

On Wed, Aug 09 2017, Holger Levsen wrote:

> [...] I'm also very much convinced that he has the technical skills
> and knowledge to be ready to start the DD process right now.

This isn't the same as being convinced that he should have unsupervised,
unrestricted upload rights *right now*, which is what is required to
*start* the process.

If you do think that he should have those rights right now, it would
probably be best for you to reword your advocacy so that's completely
clear.

(based on other messages it sounds like Jerome might be better applying
to be a non-uploading DD, for the moment)

--
Sean Whitton