Re: Unit 193: Declaration of intent

Jonathan Wiltshire dijo [Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 09:43:16AM +0100]:
> On 2016-07-13 09:16, Filippo Rusconi wrote:
> >I do not know what to think of a person who sends an application in such a
> >manner.
> >
> >To the community : Should we accept pure pseudo "identifications" in
> >Debian ? I must say that
> >this trend would not make me happy at all.
>
> DAM's position on this for DDs is documented:
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2009/07/msg00044.html
>
> For DMs it's less clear where jurisdiction lies.

Keyring-maint also accepts pseudonymous keys, as long as their
holders' identities are in some way accepted by other DDs. We will
process Unit 193's request quite happily when it reaches our stage
(and would do the same for DMs — For DM status the only acceptance
needed is the New Member frontdesk and our action implementing it).