Re: Steven Chamberlain: Declaration of intent

Hi,

>yay! finally! (and: still surprised you're not a DD already :-D

the surprise hit me as well
>Should noone else get to it, I'd be very happy to write a more formal
>approvement of your intentions to join the project, but I'm very
>positive that someone else will do that sooner than I would ;-)
>
>Really great news! Enjoy the ride & thanks for all the fish! :)

+1 here, I never worked directly with you, but I think I applied
*lot* of your patches around my packages, and positively remember
all the great work you did around ilmbase back in 2015.

Thanks for applying, I hope you will continue as DD now :)

(sorry for not properly advocating you, I just want to thanks you
publicly for your work)

Gianfranco