Re: Steven Chamberlain: Declaration of intent

Hi Steven,

On Sat, Jul 02, 2016 at 03:29:17PM -0000, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
> So I too would like to become a Debian Developer.  This is to continue
> what I've done as a contributor, and then as maintainer since becoming DM
> last year.

yay! finally! (and: still surprised you're not a DD already :-D

Should noone else get to it, I'd be very happy to write a more formal
approvement of your intentions to join the project, but I'm very
positive that someone else will do that sooner than I would ;-)

Really great news! Enjoy the ride & thanks for all the fish! :)

--
cheers,
	Holger