Re: Help with the new NM process

* Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org> [2016-06-08 13:31]:

On Wed, Jun 08, 2016 at 12:00:26PM +0200, Rafael Laboissière wrote:

Of course, my account rafael@d.o is now deactivated but I can log into SSO using my current Alioth login. I have half-succeded in doing it, but in the page "Associate SSO username to existing person" [2], I must enter the fingerprint of my GPG key. If I enter the fingerprint of my key that used to be in the Debian keyring (0x4A5D72FE), I get the error message : "The GPG fingerprint corresponds to a person that has a valid Single Sign-On username."

How can I get past this step ?

It's a problem with Emeritus DDs that have an account in LDAP: the nightly maintenance of nm.debian.org detected an LDAP entry and set the SSO username to, in your case, rafael@debian.org, because it prefers @debian.org SSO usernames to alioth ones.

Thet /dm/claim procedure was designed for Debian Maintainers, and has never been tested with the emeritus case in mind.

I have now deployed tentative support for emeritus developers associating their record in nm.d.o to their alioth accounts via https://nm.debian.org/dm/claim

Can you please try again and let me know if it works?

Great, it works.  I already added the declaration of intent.

Thanks a lot,

Rafael