Advocacy for Edward John Betts

Hello,

I advocate Edward John Betts to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Edward John Betts is Debian Maintainer.

Advocacy text:

Hi, I have worked with Edward John Betts <edward@4angle.com> GPG: FB8ACFA78C726089C38AD0269605A1098C63B92A for many months now, and I never ever had to nitpick or change anything he gave me to sponsor.

Actually he was already a DD, and got removed because of MIA (this is why he can't apply by himself again).

He has all the knowledge required to be again a great DD, and the MIA issue shouldn't be a problem anymore (sorry, I don't want to write something that has been exchanged by private conversation, even if the reasons in my opinion can be shared without issues), Edward feel free to share them if you like!

Since in the last year he has always been available, and answering promptly to all my emails, and his work was just excellent, I would like to advocate him, to give him again full uploads right he deserves in the archive.

I also asked him to apply for DM, and waited enough time to fully trust his work, which has been impressively good so far.
Please let him in again.

Gianfranco Costamagna (via nm.debian.org)