Advocacy for Ondřej Nový

Hello,

I advocate Ondřej Nový to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Ondřej Nový is Debian Maintainer.

Advocacy text:

I've been working with Ondrej for a few months, sponsoring most of his non-openstack packages, and he is always diligent on getting things done the best way possible.
I don't remember to have ever refused an upload for a real, grave problem, and all the comments I had for him are kind of comments I send to fellow Debian member too.
Also, it is actually nice to work with him, as he has nice social skills, that never hurts.

I think he would make a great addition as a full fledged Debian Developers with upload rights.

Mattia Rizzolo (via nm.debian.org)