DM team: Delegation update requested

Hi,

Looking at some bits in the "Debian's Organizational Structure"
webpage¹, I noticed the delegation for the DM team delegation needs to
be updated.

The current delegation, dating back to November 2007, mentions the
addition of Anibal to the team, but does not mention any other members
except as referenced in the "open beta" mail² it refers to. Not only
that, but it lists Joey Hess as a delegate; it is well known that Joey
retired from the project in late 2014³.

Also, the delegation should be IMO renamed, as we have changed the DM
handling since its inception. The DM team currently serves in a
fashion more similar to that of the NM front desk; we (the
keyring-maint team) are the keyring maintainers for DM as well.

Mehdi, please consider updating the delegation reflecting the reality.

Thanks!

PS- Sorry for pinging on this non-urgent subject via a public mailing
    list, but after all, that's the listed contact address for the DM
    team. I am in no way trying to gain prominence by exhibiting a
    stale bit of reality!

¹ https://www.debian.org/intro/organization
² https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2007/11/msg00004.html
³ https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2014/11/msg00174.html