Re: DM application of Rafael Laboissière

Le lundi 28 mars 2016 à 17:04 +0200, Rafael Laboissière a écrit :
> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer. I
> became
> a Debian Developer in 1998 and I retired from Debian in 2009. I
> resumed
> later my packaging work [1] and I am considering the reactivation of
> my
> DD account.  Before getting to it, I would like to immediately remove
> the
> burden from the shoulders my sponsors and I am hence requesting the
> DM
> status hereby.

I fully supported Rafael's application to DM status. As stated by
himself, he is a retired DD, and has a long track of contributions to
Debian (including recent ones as member of the Debian Octave Group).

--
 .''`.    Sébastien Villemot
: :' :    Debian Developer