Re: DM application of Rafael Laboissière

* Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org> [2016-03-28 17:31]:

I wonder whether there is no shortcut for emeritus DDs?

Yes, I think that reactivating an emeritus DD account is faster than getting the DD status from scratch. However, getting the DM status immediately seems to be faster. I hope it, at least.

If not I would for sure support your application.

Thanks. Please, send again your supporting message, but signed with your GPG key,

Best,

Rafael

Kind regards

     Andreas.