Re: Advocacy for Ben Finney

On Mar 07, 2016, at 10:51 AM, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

>* Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> [2016-03-08 05:09]:
>> > Is there maybe a mistake because it says DD, non-uploading and in
>> > advocacy text it is meant obviously for uploading?
>>
>> I'm confused about that also.
>>
>> As far as Barry and I can tell, the “non-uploading” did not result from
>> anything we overtly did in the process. Nothing at
>> <URL:https://nm.debian.org/public/person/bignose> seems to let me change
>> that.
>
>When Barry logs in, he should see two links:
> - advocate for DD, non-upl
> - advocate for DD, upl.
>
>Maybe he clicked the wrong link.

I only remember seeing the one link, but now I don't see any links, probably
because I've already sent my advocacy?  I don't see any way for me to edit or
modify my advocacy, and now I see that Ben's progress is "Received enough
advocacies" so perhaps it's moot.

In any event, I amend my original statement and hereby officially advocate for
Ben Finney applying for Debian Developer, uploading.

Cheers,
-Barry