Re: Advocacy for Ben Finney

Zlatan Todoric <zlatan@riseup.net> writes:

> Is there maybe a mistake because it says DD, non-uploading and in
> advocacy text it is meant obviously for uploading?

I'm confused about that also.

As far as Barry and I can tell, the “non-uploading” did not result from
anything we overtly did in the process. Nothing at
<URL:https://nm.debian.org/public/person/bignose> seems to let me change
that.

--
 \     “I am the product of millions of generations of individuals who |
  `\      each fought against a hostile universe and won, and I aim to |