Advocacy for Sascha Steinbiss

Hello,

I advocate Sascha Steinbiss to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Sascha Steinbiss is Debian Maintainer.

Advocacy text:

Right. Sascha. Advocacy. Well, accept him, please.

I happen to know Sascha personally for quite some time, even before his DM status. Sascha deeply cares for technical excellence, for his own packages and beyond, is both educational to meet and eager to learn - and social, too.

With my Debian Med hat on, I am also happy for him to occupy a tantalising scientific corner. Much respected and well-connected in his environment, attaching the DD tag to Sascha would also anchor his interacting partners more with our distro.

Steffen

Steffen Möller (via nm.debian.org)