Advocacy for Michael Robin Crusoe

Hello,

I advocate Michael Robin Crusoe to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Michael Robin Crusoe is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

I know Michael since the Debian Med sprint 2015 in St. Malo.  Since over one year he is one of the most active and competent members of the Debian Med team doing a heap of very good work not only regarding packaging but also gluing things together to create a consitent system for bioinformatics.  I have sponsored countless packages of Michael and fully trust him for his technical competence - time to let him walk alone as uploading DD. ;-)
Moreover I can confirm that Michael understood the principles of Debian and he is also fully in line with the kind and friendly behaviour that (most) Debian developers are showing (most of the time ;-)).  In short: Michael would enrich the Debian community as a DD and I fully support his application.

Andreas Tille (via nm.debian.org)