Debian Maintainer application for Senthil Kumaran S

I believe that Senthil Kumaran S has the technical skills needed to
maintain Debian packages. I support his application to become a Debian
maintainer as I have worked with him in the upstream team for two
years. He has excellent python and database/django knowledge and works
easily in teams.

I will initially sponsor and mentor Senthil during his application for
DM and I would like, at some point later, to see him accepted as a
Debian Developer too. He is already familiar with elements of Debian
packaging work as part of the upstream team and is ready to gain a wider
understanding and involvement in Debian. He is a long standing
supporter of free software and Debian in particular. He has two
packages being prepared for sponsoring and I'm looking forward to
Senthil being able to take an active part in the Debian LAVA team as DM.

--

Neil Williams