Advocacy for Harlan Lieberman-Berg

Hello,

I advocate Harlan Lieberman-Berg to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Harlan Lieberman-Berg is Debian Maintainer.

Advocacy text:

I have worked with hlieberman mainly on the sysdig package, which he co-maintains with me. Both, the coordination of work via IRC and the actual work done by hlieberman is awesome. Most of the time it is just a git pull, quick review and upload without any comments from my side. He is also active in the upstream bugtracker and git, forwarding bugs and creating patches. Judging from that, he is a good "FOSS-citizen" and he becoming DD would make Debian a (yet another) bit better. :)

Evgeni Golov (via nm.debian.org)