Re: DM application of Paulo Roberto Alves de Oliveira (aka kretcheu)

Hi all,

I declare that Paulo Roberto Alves de Oliveira (aka kretcheu) has
the technical skills needed to maintain Debian packages. I support
his application to become a Debian maintainer, because I worked as
sponsor for several packages made by him.

Today, kretcheu maintains gtg, liblarch, rows and xttitle. He is
fascinated by QA works. He already made QA uploads for apachetop,
arpalert, decibel-audio-player, grun, gsimplecal, ink, latd,
libinklevel, photopc, pngphoon, qink, samdump2 and ticker.

Kretcheu is very very very active in Brazilian Free Software Movement,
acting as teacher and speaker, always disseminating Debian. So, I would
like to see Kretcheu as DM now and as DD in a near future.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Eriberto