Advocacy for Mathias Behrle

Hello,

I advocate Mathias Behrle to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Mathias Behrle is Debian Maintainer.

Advocacy text:

I have been sponsoring Matthias' work on tryton related packages for quite some time now. He has been doing regular high quality work (including managing an external repository with backports of multiple tryton versions for multiple Debian releases).

He's also involved in the upstream tryton project so knows this package very well. Tryton is huge piece of code and requires packaging new modules for each new upstream release (every 6 months) and I would like him to be able to introduce new packages on his own.

He interacted with other DD on numerous occasions and I believe he would be a great Debian developer, both at the technical and at the social level.

Raphaël Hertzog (via nm.debian.org)