Re: DM application of Punit Agrawal

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 02:55:32PM +0100, punitagrawal@gmail.com wrote:
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them. Currently, I
> maintain the package direnv.
>
> My GnuPG key 13FBFEDD is signed by the Debian Developers Javi Merino,
> Wookey and Steve McIntyre. I look forward to becoming a Debian
> Maintainer.

I believe that Punit Agrawal has the technical skills needed to
maintain Debian packages.  I've been sponsoring his uploads of direnv
for the last year and a half.  I believe that he has acquired the
skills to maintain it and not be gated by my reviews, which usually
don't find any problem.

Cheers,
Javi