DM application of Edward Betts

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.  Currently, I maintain
the packages django-jinja, fuzzywuzzy, python-tzlocal and vim-khuno.

My GnuPG key 8C63B92A is signed by the Debian Developers: Steve McIntyre,
Lars Wirzenius, Jonathan Wiltshire, Jonathan McDowell, Héctor Orón Martínez,
Neil Williams, Julian Gilbey, Kartik Mistry, Andy Cater, Manuel A. Fernandez
Montecelo, Toni Mueller, Teemu Hukkanen, Aaron M. Ucko, Daniel Glassey, Florian
Schlichting, Iain R. Learmonth, Simon McVittie, Colin Tuckley, Daniel Pocock
and Andreas Bombe

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.
--
Edward.