Re: DM application of Andrew Ayer

Hi,

On Dienstag, 22. September 2015, Jérémy Bobbio wrote:
> Andrew Ayer:
> > This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
>
> Finally!
>
> Andrew Ayer joined the reproducible builds project at DebConf14 and
> wrote most of our shared post processing tool strip-nondeterminism. He's
> a very skilled hacker and came with the first version of disorderfs in
> just two hours during a workshop at DebConf15.
>
> Andrew has always addressed bugs quickly and thoroughly. Being able to
> upload packages directly should help him being even more responsive.
> I'd be glad to see Andrew becoming a DM.
>
> And I hope one day he'll join us as a full DD one day… :)

I can+am wholeheartly and happily repeating what Lunar has said. Besides his
technical skills Lunar already listed, Andrew is also a very friendly and
reliable person to work with!

I'm really happy he finally applied for DM and just hope he'll apply for full
DD rather sooner than later.

Andrew, enjoy your ride! :-)

cheers,
	Holger