Re: DM application of Andrew Ayer

Hi -newmaint people!

Andrew Ayer:

Finally!

Andrew Ayer joined the reproducible builds project at DebConf14 and
wrote most of our shared post processing tool strip-nondeterminism. He's
a very skilled hacker and came with the first version of disorderfs in
just two hours during a workshop at DebConf15.

Andrew has always addressed bugs quickly and thoroughly. Being able to
upload packages directly should help him being even more responsive.
I'd be glad to see Andrew becoming a DM.

And I hope one day he'll join us as a full DD one day… :)

--
Lunar                                .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism