DM application of Andrew Ayer

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.  I have read the Social
Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and Debian Machine Usage
Policy and agree with all of them.  Currently, I maintain the packages
git-crypt, libndp, and disorderfs, and I co-maintain the package
strip-nondeterminism. My GnuPG key,
EF5D84C1838F2EB6D8968C0410378EFC2080080C, is signed by the Debian
Developer Jimmy Kaplowitz (among others).  I look forward to becoming a
Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

Andrew Ayer