Advocacy for Gustavo Panizzo

Hello,

I advocate Gustavo Panizzo to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Gustavo Panizzo is Debian Maintainer.

Advocacy text:

I've been working with Gustavo for a long time already (a year or 2?), uploading his contributions to the OpenStack packaging group on Alioth. His contributions were always good, and I can't remember when I had to complain about them. So I'd really like that Gustavo gains upload rights, so that I wouldn't have to sponsor his uploads.

Thomas Goirand (via nm.debian.org)