Report for 'Debian Developer, non-uploading' applicant Andy Simpkins

Hello,

I recommend to accept Andy Simpkins as a new Debian Developer, non-uploading.
The account name is rattusrattus.

 * Applicant background

I have been loosely involved with Debian for approximately 10 years, although contributing little to packaging work.

For the past several years I have been taking an active part in the video team, and have now volunteered to maintain the physical systems.

I regularly help Steve McIntyre on release days by testing and co-ordinating (in IRC & wiki) the testing of CD images.

Finally, I would like to become a non-uploading DD because I do very little actual software work.

/Andy

Regards,

Francesca Ciceri