Re: DM application of Tomasz Nitecki

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 09:04:13PM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> On 21/08/15 at 15:34 +0200, Tomasz Nitecki wrote:
> > Hey,
> >
> > This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
> > <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
> >
> > I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> > Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
> >
> > Currently, I maintain the package how-can-i-help and I co‐maintain the
> > packages ruby-beautify and ruby-aws.
> >
> > My GnuPG key 0xE6C710E2E5C1E4A3 is signed by the Debian Developers:
> > 93052E03 Christian Hofstaedtler
> > CD460BDE Antonio Terceiro
> > 11E149E9 Cédric Boutillier
> > 24B17D29 Tomasz Buchert
> > A7457645 Piotr Ożarowski
> > 7BD756C4 Daniel Pocock
> > B29B232A Maximiliano Curia
> > 1A2D268D Andrew Shadura
> >
> > I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

Hi,

I hereby advocate Tomasz Nitecki to become a Debian Maintainer. I've
know Tomasz for several month, since he's become active in the Debian
Ruby team. I have several times sponsored his uploads and I am confident
that he is able to upload the packages he maintains without supervision.

Moreover, Tomasz is a very nice person to work with, who adheres to the
values of Debian and free software. I would be glad to see him taking a
step further into his commitment to Debian.

Cédric