Re: DM application of Tomasz Nitecki

On 21/08/15 at 15:34 +0200, Tomasz Nitecki wrote:
> Hey,

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain the package how-can-i-help and I co‐maintain the
> packages ruby-beautify and ruby-aws.
>
> My GnuPG key 0xE6C710E2E5C1E4A3 is signed by the Debian Developers:
> 93052E03 Christian Hofstaedtler
> CD460BDE Antonio Terceiro
> 11E149E9 Cédric Boutillier
> 24B17D29 Tomasz Buchert
> A7457645 Piotr Ożarowski
> 7BD756C4 Daniel Pocock
> B29B232A Maximiliano Curia
> 1A2D268D Andrew Shadura
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

Hi,

I hereby advocate Tomasz Nitecki's application to become a DM. I managed
to pass the maintenance of the how-can-i-help to him in october 2014,
after he contributed several good-quality patches, and he has been doing
a good job maintaining it since it. I think he is fully ready to
upload this package in his own.

I also had the chance to met him a few times (Minidebconf in Lyon, April
2015; DebConf15) and he totally seems to have the heart in the right
place wrt Debian.

Lucas