Report for 'Debian Developer, uploading' applicant Timo Weingärtner

Hello,

I recommend to accept Timo Weingärtner as a new Debian Developer, uploading.
The account name is tiwe.

 * Applicant background

I started using Debian after someone gave me a woody prerelease CD at LinuxTag 2002, contributed via bug reports since 2003. In 2012 I adopted an orphaned package, my own packages followed soon. I like Free Software and especially Debian because it sucks less. My primary areas of interest are networking and crypto.
I feel investing time in Debian is worth it, but I want to be less dependent on other people (e.g. for NEW and backports), be able to vote and thus feel more like being part of the project.

Regards,

Santiago Ruano Rincón