Re: Advocacy for Josue Ortega

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 04:36:30PM -0000, Joao Eriberto Mota Filho via nm wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I advocate Josue Ortega to become Debian Developer, uploading.
>
> The current status of Josue Ortega is Debian Maintainer.
>
> Advocacy text:
>
> I have personally worked with Josue Ortega <josueortega@debian.org.gt>, GPG key 7733 B328 D279 5F5B E232 5ADD 0150 9D5C AB4A FD3F, for a sufficiently time and I know Josue can be trusted to have full, unsupervised, unrestricted upload to the archive right now.
>
> Josue already maintain several packages as DM and he has a deep involvement in the Guatemalan Debian community.
>
> I think that Josue will be very important for Debian Project and I recommend him as applicant for DD uploading.
>
> Joao Eriberto Mota Filho (via nm.debian.org)

In addition to the above, I have been his sponsor for multiple
versions of the wcalc package (now he has DM permissions), he has a
good relationship with upstream and he has been always responsibe and
eager to fix any problem. He strongly believes on Debian's values,
like the DFSG and the Social Contract, and works hard to improve the
Guatemalan Debian community.

--
Josué M. Abarca S.