Advocacy for Josue Ortega

Hello,

I advocate Josue Ortega to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Josue Ortega is Debian Maintainer.

Advocacy text:

I have personally worked with Josue Ortega <josueortega@debian.org.gt>, GPG key 7733 B328 D279 5F5B E232 5ADD 0150 9D5C AB4A FD3F, for a sufficiently time and I know Josue can be trusted to have full, unsupervised, unrestricted upload to the archive right now.

Josue already maintain several packages as DM and he has a deep involvement in the Guatemalan Debian community.

I think that Josue will be very important for Debian Project and I recommend him as applicant for DD uploading.

Joao Eriberto Mota Filho (via nm.debian.org)