Advocacy for Otto Kekäläinen

Hello,

I advocate Otto Kekäläinen to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Otto Kekäläinen is Debian Maintainer, with guest account.

Advocacy text:

I have been working with Otto as part of pkg-mysql team for more than a year (sometimes sponsoring his uploads for MariaDB 10) and I think he is doing a great job on MariaDB and more generally MySQL-related packages, which is far from being the most easy packages to deal with. Otto is technically very capable as well as being able to work within a team and upstream developers.

Therefore, I hereby advocate him as I think he would be a good Debian Developer.

Arnaud Fontaine (via nm.debian.org)