Report for 'Debian Developer, uploading' applicant Milan Kupcevic

Hello,

I recommend to accept Milan Kupcevic as a new Debian Developer, uploading.
The account name is milan.

 * Applicant background

I've got my fist computer in 1984. Although there was barely any free
software available at the time I was fascinated with possibility to
write my own programs. In fact, it was the free and open software, the
ability to look under the hub and change the stuff to fit my needs, that
later shaped my professional life. Currently, I work as a Systems Administrator of Research Computing department at a university where I run clusters of servers.

Regards,

Santiago Ruano Rincón